ICT Director – Reference No. DR/IT/06/03/17
Closing date for applications: 22 March 2017
This position is a direct report to the Chief Operating Officer and provides leading-edge ICT services to the functional units of CIDRZ. S/he leads the ICT team in the delivery of services, supports the computing hardware, networks, and software needs of numerous departments and provides both strategic and operational guidance to the dynamic ICT team.
- Spearheads the development of the ICT Department’s balanced scorecard strategic plan and cascades it to departmental level.
- Ensures individual balanced score cards for all department members are done at beginning of each year, and performance is managed accordingly by supervisors through the tool.
- Develops standards and processes that optimise and leverage technology to reduce operational costs and enhance efficiency.
- Ensures ICT infrastructure is protected by updated BC/DR systems and policies.
- Negotiates and manages service level agreements (SLA) to ensure full delivery of service provider services.
- Plays a leading role in the procurement processes of all ICT services, hardware and software.
- Oversees the implementation of and adherence to the internal ICT policy and other state regulations related to ICT.
- Responsible for the development and tracking of ICT budgets.
- Master’s Degree or higher in relevant IT field
- At least 5 years’ experience at Senior Leadership level with practical demonstrable accomplishments in development, deployment, implementation and maintenance of IT systems
- Proven leadership and strong management skills
- Proficient at establishing IT services framework and IT security policies
- Must possess project and budget management skills
- Strong grasp and understanding of ICT with forward-looking preparedness of the changing ICT environment
- Proficient with integrated workflow based financial, supply chain, manufacturing, sales and inventory control systems such as Sage X3, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics
- Good understanding of wired and wireless networking technologies
- Highly innovative with knowledge of Linux/Unix, Mac OSX and Windows OS
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation; able to build meaningful internal and external relationships
- Highly motivated; and able to work independently
- High levels of integrity, optimism, and good sense of humour
- Commitment to teamwork and motivation; strong Leadership and interpersonal skills.
Closing Date for receiving applications is 22nd March 2017
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send application letter and detailed CV quoting Reference Number and day-time telephone number to:
CIDRZ Human Resources Director PO Box 34681, LUSAKA or email: firstname.lastname@example.org