Conducting locally relevant research designed to address critical health questions for Zambians.
Providing technical support to Zambian government health facilities for enhanced service delivery.
Providing meaningful field opportunities for local and international public health professionals.
CIDRZ is an independent, local, non-governmental health organization established in Zambia in 2001. Our experts utilize innovative and collaborative approaches to develop research, health services and training initiatives with measurable results in the following focus areas:
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment
- Tuberculosis Prevention and Control
- Women’s Health
- Newborn and Child Health
- Community Outreach
- Health Systems/Primary Care
- Age at antiretroviral therapy initiation predicts immune recovery, death, and loss to follow-up among HIV-infected adults in urban Zambia. July 9, 2014
- Application of Balanced Scorecard in the Evaluation of a Complex Health System Intervention: 12 Months Post Intervention Findings from the BHOMA Intervention: A Cluster Randomised Trial in Zambia.July 9, 2014