Conducting locally relevant research designed to address critical health questions for Zambians.
Providing technical support to Zambian government health facilities for enhanced service delivery.
Providing meaningful field opportunities for local and international public health professionals.
CIDRZ is an independent, local, non-governmental health organization established in Zambia in 2001. Our experts utilize innovative and collaborative approaches to develop research, health services and training initiatives with measurable results in the following focus areas:
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment
- Tuberculosis Prevention and Control
- Women’s Health
- Newborn and Child Health
- Community Outreach
- Health Systems/Primary Care
- Impact of Baseline Renal Function on Tenofovir-containing Antiretroviral Therapy Outcomes in ZambiaMarch 14, 2014 - 8:29 am
- Renal Events Among Women Treated with Tenofovir/Emtricitabine in Combination with Either Lopinavir/Ritonavir or Nevirapine: Analysis from the AIDS Clinical Trial Group A5208 TrialFebruary 10, 2014 - 8:21 am