Conducting locally relevant research designed to address critical health questions for Zambians.
Providing technical support to Zambian government health facilities for enhanced service delivery.
Providing meaningful field opportunities for local and international public health professionals.
CIDRZ is an independent, local, non-governmental health organization established in Zambia in 2001. Our experts utilize innovative and collaborative approaches to develop research, health services and training initiatives with measurable results in the following focus areas:
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment
- Tuberculosis Prevention and Control
- Women’s Health
- Newborn and Child Health
- Community Outreach
- Health System Strengthening/Primary Care
- Implementation of routine screening for chronic hepatitis B virus co-infection by HIV clinics in Lusaka, ZambiaMarch 23, 2015
- The impact of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) service scale-up on mechanisms of accountability in Zambian primary health centres: a case-based health systems analysisMarch 23, 2015