Conducting locally relevant research designed to address critical health questions for Zambians.
Providing technical support to Zambian government health facilities for enhanced service delivery.
Providing meaningful field opportunities for local and international public health professionals.
CIDRZ is an independent, local, non-governmental health organization established in Zambia in 2001. Our experts utilize innovative and collaborative approaches to develop research, health services and training initiatives with measurable results in the following focus areas:
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment
- Tuberculosis Prevention and Control
- Women’s Health
- Newborn and Child Health
- Community Outreach
- Health System Strengthening/Primary Care
- A qualitative study of the role of workplace and interpersonal trust in shaping service quality and responsiveness in Zambian primary health centresMay 27, 2015
- Rotavirus landscape in Africa-Towards prevention and control: A report of the 8th African rotavirus symposium, Livingstone, ZambiaMay 27, 2015